- you’re the drummer for my brothers band and i find you really hot AU
- lost in a random small town and you show me around AU
- accidentally broke into your apartment because i was drunk AU
- i found your dog wondering the streets so i decided to come and return him AU
- i audition to model in your music video and we end up hitting it off AU
- we get seated next to each other on a delayed flight AU
- co-stars whose characters date each other on the show AU
- pretending to date bc reasons AU
- you’re a hot surfer and i’m an awkward person working at an ice cream stand on the beach AU
- accidentally found and read your diary AU
- i didn’t know you were my teacher AU
- woke up with amnesia AU
- you’re a devil and i’m an angel AU
- you’re a jock and i’m into theater AU
- secretly have to date so our parents don’t find out AU
- fame has gotten to your head so you were sent off to live with country relatives AU
- pretending to date you because someone was obnoxiously hitting on you AU
- i’m in a lame band and you’re the towns bad boy/girl AU
- modern day romeo and juliet AU
- we actually can’t stand each other but for some reason we talk everyday AU
- ended up meeting in prison and now we’re in love AU
- cross-country road trip gone wrong AU
- stuck in a horrible zombie apocalypse AU
- we fucked once and somehow keep bumping into each other AU
- has to share a cab because there’s a thunderstorm ahead (and then gets stuck in ridiculous NY/LA traffic) AU
- you’re a ghost and i’m a human and somehow we fall in love with each other AU
- met on a cruise ship AU
- get’s lost on an island together AU
- we went on a long road trip and got into a car crash and we’re the only two who survived AU
- gang member AU
- i’m pregnant but it’s not yours AU
- we go to the same coffee shop every evening to do homework but we never speak to each other until today AU
- end up getting married in vegas although we’re total strangers AU
- you apply to be my roommate AU
- greasers / socs AU
- we met in the summer and now i go to your school but you act like a typical jerk AU
- it’s the 50’s / 60’s and we’re in love but our love is forbidden because of law AU
- it’s the 50’s / 60’s and our love is so sweet it causes toothaches AU
- we work at the same 50’s diner AU
- i’m visiting your country for vacation and you show me around AU
- modern day beauty & the beast AU
- rich / poor AU
- zombie falls in love with a human AU
- hunger games AU
- we runaway together and now we’re hiding from our parents and the police with no food, money, or clothes AU
- alice in wonderland AU
- detention on a saturday afternoon AU
- nothing but a fragment of ones imagination AU (as in a coma & they imagine each other being real)
- we rob places together as a couple and get away with it AU
- all boys boarding school AU
- best friends when we were young and then you moved and now we meet again at college AU
- ouran host club AU
- arranged marriage AU
- we met at a really strict summer camp and ended up breaking all the rules together one by one AU
- asylum AU
- war AU
- we both have cancer and go to the same support group AU
- we decide to play a game of chicken together which leads to one thing or another AU
- we’re both in conservative relationships so we decide to sneak off and be each others friends with benefits AU
- we’re best friends and we take each others virginity’s AU
- we dated when we were younger and now we’re step siblings AU
- finds a death note and uses it to their advantage AU (based off of the anime)
- our friends put us on a blind date AU
- i’m only your friend because we smoke weed and get high together AU
And in that moment, everybody in the theater let out a huge sigh of relief as they realized what had just happened; for the first time in forever there was no forced romance between the protagonists in an action movie.
The heavens finally answered the prayers of the people.
This was, no lie, one of my favorite scenes in the entire movie. I had been waiting the entire film for the Same Old Thing to happen between Raleigh and Mako, and I wouldn’t have been angry. The film had my heart at this point. It would have been disappointing, but not enraging. And they’re both there, and that seems to be what’s about to happen…
And then this. And it felt so, so much more real and warm and sweet and genuine and friendly and compassionate.
Also, when I showed my mother the movie, not only was she thrilled they didn’t kiss but she correctly pointed out that as a relationship resolution, a kiss would have been entirely unnecessary because they had been drifting. She much preferred this forehead-to-forehead touch for them looking for a physical confirmation that the other was okay; she pointed out that symbolically, brain to brain made much more sense than lips to lips ever would have.
Fun fact: If you are male and under the age of fifty and wearing one of these outfits, I will willingly have sex with you. Not even sure you need to be male.
Completely sure that you don’t need to be male.Seriously, I’d fuck the suits. That’s not even a joke.
Fucking hell yes
I need them all.
Re: Swearing in America We don't have the most variation in our swearing, whereas a lot of other languages have swears that capture more levels of intensity that just doesn't translate. The interesting thing about "fuck" though is it is just so flexible (in american dialects). You can use it as nearly every part of speech. As a result, however, we don't use much else. As a reader from America, the use of swears in American Gods sounded very natural to me. -A linguistics major
I agree. The glory of fuck is all the things you can do with it and all the things it can do. It’s an unbefuckinglievably useful swear word (used just there as an expletive infixation).
Video version of this gif set
Request by dopeandfamous
I CAN’T BREATHE
ep 3 doodles
i just wanna draw tiny snarky lil tophs forever and ever she is so freaking perfect
drew this one back in book 3, posting because relevance
last night it occurred to me that sirius black being colorblind would make a lot of sense
i dunno dogs and stuff
but imagine a red-green colorblind sirius
he loves gryffindor so much and hates slytherin SO MUCH
but he CANT TELL THE COLORS APART
HE CHEERS FOR THE WRONG TEAM AT QUIDDITCH MATCHES probably.
"AW YEAH GRYFFINDOR SCORES!!!!"
"Padfoot, that’s your brother who scored."
"NOT FUCKING AGAIN"
I approve this headcanon.
Girls, romanticize yourselves. You are a queen. You are a warrior. You are an enchantress. You are a mermaid. You are a goddess. You are all of these things and more, you are the stuff of fairytales.
Women, traumatize others. You are a dragon. You are a wolf. You are a bump in the night. You are the last thing they see in the darkness. You are all of these things and more, you are the heart of their fucking nightmares.
*inhales* what a beautiful day *exhales* to play video games for 15 hours straight
We are being watched. The government has a secret system—a machine—that spies on you every hour of every day. I designed the machine to detect acts of terror, but it sees everything. Violent crimes involving ordinary people. The government considers these people irrelevant. We don’t. Hunted by the authorities, we work in secret. You’ll never find us. But victim or perpetrator, if your number’s up, we’ll find you.